jueves, 28 de mayo de 2020

Directions. 28 / 05 / 2020.

Hi again, children. Today I propose you to continue with directions. First do this worksheet.

Worksheet 1. It is very easy. You have to order different indications: go straight on, turn left and turn right.



And then do this other, one:

Town locations. A bit more complicated; but I think you can do it well.


Ah!! And congratulations to: 

Paula, Daniel, Hugo, Saúl, Aitor and Daniela. They carried out the excercise "directions" in a fine way.

4 comentarios:

  1. Aitor Indias Álvarez28 de mayo de 2020, 11:40

    Hello David, I am already done the activities.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello,David! I'm Saúl.
    I have already done all the exercises.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello,David! I'm Daniela.
    I have already done all the exercises.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello David!I'm Daniel
    I have already done the exercises

    Goodbye

    ResponderEliminar